Friday 13 August 2021

What Do You Know About Bees?

 Hello! For reading, we have been learning how to summarise across multiple texts! We have been learning this to learn how to find out the main idea!

For our group's activity, we summarised the text we read on a template as I mentioned earlier. As you can see, instead of leaving my background and colours bland and dull, I made it bee-themed matching the topic of the book we read! I added a mix of different colours and hues and used a different font for my text, I made sure the font was easy to see and read.

The activity was great! I loved decorating my slides! What did you learn about bees in these slides? What other interesting facts do you know about bees? Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.