Wednesday 25 August 2021

My R.E Word Art!

For our second lesson we are learning about R.E, which is about faith! Which is our value for this term! The meaning of "faith" is to believe in someone or have hope in them, for our lesson we learnt about a gospel about Jesus and how his 12 disciples had faith in him.
So for our task we made our own WordArt listing synonyms about faith and trust. This task is similar to the task we were given the other week with the Assumption of Mary WordArt,
I loved making my WordArt! Here's mine!
I found it really fun to customise and design how I would like my WordArt to look like!

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Hannah,

    Another beautiful word art that you have created. I really like the subtle colours you have chosen and the word confidence in the middle really stands out. Do you find that having faith in God makes you feel more confident?

    Ma te wa,
    Miss Hickling

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.