Monday 23 August 2021

Have you made a WordArt Before?

Hello! Last week for online class we had a few tasks and one of those was learning about Mary, the mother of Jesus ascending to heaven.


For our task we created a WordArt made up of words about Mary, in this site you could make the word art into any kinds of shape with the several choices, change the font, change the layout by turning the shape sideways, upside down, diagonally, and the style, changing the word colours, changing the transparency! Here's my WordArt!
I loved making my WordArt! I'm very proud of what I've created! Do you know how to use WordArt? What kinds of things have you made with it? Comment your answers! 


2 comments:

  1. Wow Hannah that word art looks amazing! No I don't know how to do word art. I love the bold colours and font that you used, it really grabs my attention. I'm glad that you enjoyed doing this activity.
    God Bless, from Mrs B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morena Hannah,

    You have thought carefully about the words used for this and considered the colour and shape of your word art. I have made a wordle before which is similar to this. Us teachers made one a few years ago with words of encouragement.

    ma te wa,
    Miss Hickling

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.