Thursday 19 August 2021

Information about Japan!

For reading we were learning how to find facts and information. Our topic was about Japan, relating to where the Olympics was hosted, Tokyo, Japan. We learnt about this to apply our knowledge into context.

For our task we chose 4-6 slides we wanted to write about. The topics I chose were where Japan is located in the world, celebrations and national holidays, food and delicacies, and sports. As always I decorated my slides to make them look wonderful! I applied my knowledge I read from the text we read into my slides as it said on our task. Here's my slides!

This activity was very fun! I loved reading and learning more about Japan! What do you know about Japan? Have you been there? Let me know in the comments!

1 comment:

  1. Tēnā koe Hannah,

    Your slides have been created with thought and care. I admire the consistency throughout slides, the appropriate images and the information selected. Are there any other popular sport in Japan that you learned about?

    Ma te wa,
    Miss Hickling

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.