Friday 20 August 2021

My Robot Design!

Hello! For Reading we have been learning how to infer what we read! We are learning this to make connections and draw conclusions about the text's meaning and purpose.

For our topic we have been learning about robots, A.I's and drones. So for our activity we are designing our own robot! We based our own designs on. Firstly, ask, what problem is in the world we would love to solve? Second, imagine, brainstorm ideas of what this robot can do to solve the problem. Lastly, design, which is planning and designing what this robot will look like and its features.

You could choose whether you want to do your design on paper or digital, which is on the slides I'm going to show you in this post!



I really enjoyed this activity, I loved designing my own bot and brainstorming some ideas to express my creativity! What do you know about robots? Do you own any robots at home? Let me know in the comments!

1 comment:

  1. Tēnā koe Hannah,

    What a great problem that you could solve by creating a robot. Your design shows some great thought and inventiveness. Could you tell me more about how the robot actually works and what it does. You could event add this to the robot description.


    Haere rā,
    Miss Hickling

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.