Thursday 26 August 2021

Have you tried blowing up a balloon with yeast?

Hello! For yesterday's first lesson/task which was science, we were learning how to make a fizz inflator with vinegar and baking soda! Though we had different choices of what science experiments we wanted to do, there was a yeast experiment, making your own volcano, or exploding a lunch bag! I will put these experiments below the slides.

For the experiment I chose/did, I chose the yeast experiment. This yeast experiment consisted of different ingredients and adding it in with the yeast to blow up a balloon! If you would like to do this experiment, the rest of the instructions will be in the link as I mentioned earlier!

I took some pictures of my experiment, I was going to add a time-lapse video though it wouldn't upload so instead I got some photos, and created a slide!



This experiment was very fun! I was so excited when my experiment worked! Would you want to try this experiment? How did it go for you? Let me know in the comments! Links: Build a Fizz Inflator Blow Up a Balloon With Yeast The Exploding Lunch Bag Make Your Own Volcano

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Hannah,

    Great problem solving to add photos since your video didn't work. I enjoyed seeing your experiment because you chose the yeast inflator and it worked! I would love for you to add what you noticed happen in the experiment to your blog post.

    Ma te wa,
    Miss Hickling

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.