Wednesday 4 August 2021

Do you know any facts about the Olympics?

Hello! For last week's reading we were learning about the Olympics, we read a couple of books on Epic about the Olympics and its history. I've learnt a lot from reading the books!

I added information I've read in my slides, added changes to my slides to make the words easier to read, I also researched facts using Kiddle! Here's my slides:



My learning went great! I've learnt much more information about the Olympics than I've known before!

Has your country hosted the Olympics? If you were in the Olympics, what sport would you be doing? Let me know in the comments!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Hannah G.My name is Chaaya I am from room 22 at New Windsor School. Your post about the Olympics was very interesting.I enjoyed reading your facts about the Olympics. What is your favourite Olympic event?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora hannah
    I am Aimie from Saint Mary's School
    I learnt that you were reading a couple of books on Epic about the Olympics and its history.
    Did you know that we were also doing the same thing that you did? It is quite fun learning about the olympics! Was it fun to find facts?
    What was your favorite Olympic event?
    Please visit my blog here
    here

    Ma te wa
    Aimie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.