Friday 28 May 2021

Do You Think What Covenant Means?

Hello! This week for R.E we have been learning about the meaning of 'Covenant'. This may seem very uninteresting but I assure you, I learnt so much from this lesson. This lesson relates a lot from learning about the story of Abraham and Sarah, since God made a covenant with them.

To express our understanding of what we learnt we sorted ourselves into groups of 3 or 2 students, we had an option of doing a rap, or a slideshow which we picked, a poster, a song or an action song, or do a roleplay like our Abraham and Sarah one. In my group I was with my friends Sreelakshmi and Zoe.  


The learning went very well, I found it fun to design and make the slideshow look colourful with my group, though I found it very challenging to find a source of information from the video to explain most of our learning. Next time I would add more information to make the slideshow more informative and detailed.

What else do you think I should work on? How would you express your learning from this lesson? If you can, comment on this post your answers! Here's a link to a source of the lesson! Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.