Thursday 20 May 2021

Signing Your Name in NZSL!

Good Morning! Last week was Sign Language Week, so for Reading we memorized the sign language alphabet to learn how to spell our names in NZSL, our task was to record us spelling our name in NZSL and creating another video of signing the alphabet of the sign language so people will know how to also spell their names aswell by watching the video. Sadly I didn't make signing the alphabet though I did record myself signing my name which is 'Hannah' here's my video!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.