Wednesday 12 May 2021

Our Past, Our Present, Our Future

Hello! This term we started our Cybersmart lessons, our class focus is exactly what my blog title is, "Our Past, Our Present, Our Future". In my opinion this topic is about how much people impacted the world to how it is today. The machines, food, clothing people invented way back then I think changed the world.

So for Cybersmart this week we created a slide about that, there were a few images of objects that were from the 1900's that are the older versions of the things we use in the modernized world today.

Our challenge was to find out what that object was. There aswell were 2 extra slides where we could put our objects of choice, the purpose of these 2 items of our choices were to compare the it to how it was invented to look like in the past and to what those objects look like today. Here's my slides:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.