Thursday 3 June 2021

8 Resources to Help You be Successful in Making a 'Simple but Mesmerizing' Science Experiment!

Hello! Last week for Science we had Koka Kalo teaching us about immiscible and non-immiscible chemicals by conducting an experiment, we were sorted to go into groups created by Koka Kalo. The people I were paired up with were Irelyn and Charlotte J, each group was given a sheet of paper with a set of questions to fill in. The materials we were given will be listed in Slide 4 of the presentation.

In my opinion the reason why we were learning this was because we were learning more about science and how chemicals function and the chemical reactions it shows.


I think the science experiment was a great experience. I found the experiment exciting and fun! Though I found it hard to answer some of the questions on the slides, and we didn't explain the experiment by making a video.

What do you think of this experiment? Have you tried it with your class yet? If you have, was the experience fun for you? Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.