Wednesday 30 June 2021

My Matariki Coding Animation!!

Today for Cybersmart, we created an animation based on Matariki, we were learning how to code using Scratch! Although I haven't finished the project, I am very proud of what I've done so far. 

To make the animation we chose which backdrops (backgrounds) and which sprites (characters) to use, luckily I know ways around Scratch so only most of the steps were complicating or difficult for me. There was also slides guiding us on how to code or move the characters around so that also helped me a lot for my project. 

I found the backdrops and characters hard with the project since the characters have seperate code blocks. Though Scratch was fun to use and I enjoyed this experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.