Friday 11 June 2021

My 2021 Home Learning Book Cover!

 Hello! This year students from Saint Marys have joined a competition. This competition consists of creating an art that resembles our school for our home learning book cover next year, one student will be nominated by the teachers and given a prize, though they haven't announced yet but I'm so excited to find out soon!

Last week we planned what we were going to create with Koka Kalo for Art, after sketching we started our art on paper, we could draw anything but it should only represent our school. Unfortunately my design was irrelevant though I joined and handed out my entry anyway. I was also learning how to shade at that time so the small lesson with the shading helped me be successful with my art! Heres my art! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.