Thursday 10 June 2021

Steps To Create a Perfect Synthesis!

Hello! Last week was Samoan Language week, so for Reading our group read two online books with our teacher and watched two videos for our learning part, applied our learning in a synthesis we created a copy of on Google Drawings.


These synthesis blocks were divided into 3, our prior knowledge (knowledge we already know about the Samoan Culture), new information (information we learnt from the sources and texts), and lastly, synthesis which was our new understanding.

My learning went very well! I learnt new things about the culture and its traditions. I would love to learn more new things and apply this new knowledge in the future. How much knowledge do you know about the Samoan culture? Do you know any simple phrases or words? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.