Thursday 1 July 2021

My Maths Mini Golf Course!

Hello! For Maths today we created our own mini golf course on Google Drawings, we were learning how to measure the perimeter and area of a shape such as squares and rectangles. So for our task, we practiced by designing a golf course. 

To make it, we had a grid to fit the base in which is the field for the golf course. We added our obstacles and a line to guide you through the track. After we measured the perimeter of the course, and after is the area. In my opinion this was task was fun! I loved designing my own course, I got to express my creativity with this task. Here's my course! 

Video Source: https://youtu.be/rSVMrPu0__U


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.