Thursday 17 June 2021

How I created my Author's Purpose!

Hello! This week our reading group was given 3 texts to read, after we were to analyse the author's purpose by identifying the stereotype of text and summarising what it was discussing. The text's main topic was about Matariki. If you didn't know, Matariki is the Māori term for the star cluster Pleiades. The rising of the cluster is a marking of the arrival of the new year. 

Moving on to our task, we wrote down our summarisation on Google Slides/Drawing, I chose to create mine on Google Slides, I designed and changed the theme colour. Here's mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.