Thursday 25 November 2021

My 2021 Achievements!

For Cybersmart, we were learning how to create a video on Canva about 3 things we achieved this year using the video tool!

To make the video. Firstly, I recorded a video of myself for the introduction, then added it to my video. Next I decorated the video with images, and different backgrounds and fonts, but I made sure I only had a minimum amount of fonts I used in the video so everything wouldn't seem complicated or hard to read.

This activity was very fun! It was very easy to make the video with Canva and I didn't struggle with anything at all!

What do you think about my video? Have you used canva before? Let me know in the comments!

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Hannah,
    those are great achievements to celebrate. What position in netball did you learn to play?
    I liked your clear introduction. Did you record it in a quiet place?
    from Mrs Torrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morena Hannah,

    I really enjoyed watching your video because it had you speaking and visual effects added to it. Well done with all of your achievements. You have had an amazing year here at Saint Mary's. Next time you could try and add some sound to your video.

    Ma te wa,
    Miss Hickling

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.