Thursday 11 November 2021

My Service Poster!

For our R.E Term Value, our focus is on Service and how we can serve others. Our class watched a video about service and its meanings, after we wrote down our ideas together in groups of three in a shared class Google Jamboard about what service sounds like, feels like, and looks like. 

After we made our own posters on Canva about what Service is. I am very proud of my poster, surprisingly this is my first time using Canva! If you don't know what Canva is, it is a design platform to make presentations, documents, other contents, and posters like this one. Here's my poster!



























No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.