Monday 5 July 2021

My Author's Purpose on Matariki!

Good Morning/Afternoon! For Week 8 of Reading, we were learning how to analyse the author's purpose, we were given 2 texts to read and each of those we were to summarise and analyse which type of text it was.

I made my author's purpose on Google slides and made my chart enlisting the type of text and my summarisation as I mentioned earlier. Here's my author's purpose!


My learning went well, I found the topics on the texts very interesting to read and as I read further into the text the more I learnt about the main topic of the book. Have you done an author's purpose yet? If yes, what was it about? Let me know in the comments! Sources:
Maori musical instruments: https://teara.govt.nz/en/maori-musical-instruments-taonga-puoro
Puawai Cairns - Te Papa detective: Puawai Cairns-SJ L3 Nov2016.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.