Monday 5 July 2021

My Poetry about My Eyes!

Hello! Last week our focus was on writing poetry about a part of our body. I decided to write about my eyes. I did have trouble making a concept for my poetry, though I did research words that rhyme with a specific word in my piece of writing so the task would be less difficult. As you can see, I made the background colour a gray tone so that the background would match with the picture on the right side.


My learning went well, I loved writing a poem and I learnt a lot from writing one. I'm very proud of myself since I've acquired a new skill which is writing poetry! Have you written a poem before? What was it about? If you can, let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.