Monday 29 March 2021

Two Truths and A Lie!

 For writing we created a 3 pieces of recount, to write about what happened or what we did in the holidays. Two needs to be something that happened and 1 needs to be a lie, we planned, wrote into our writing book, and published our pieces in a slide document, this took us 3 weeks to complete though unfortunately my slides was a draft from 4-6 weeks ago, but I'm going to share this with you all anyway. For these 3 weeks, we brainstormed, planned, wrote and published as I said earlier every week until it was done. 

To make our slides even more interesting we thought of good backgrounds, tones, and fonts to match with the theme and mood of the text! 

Here's my slides, can you guess which are the real ones and the fake? Please comment your answers and thoughts, I will gladly reply after!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.