Wednesday 24 March 2021

My Sea Week Facts & Presentation!

2 weeks ago was Sea Week, which was Week 6 of Term 1, 2020, where we celebrated and learnt all about the ocean, its creatures, habitats, and oceans. Every year, the NZAEE celebrates Sea week and we have a theme for each year, this year its "Toi Moana, Tio tangata– Connecting with our seas" as shown in my presentation, for my slides I have picked a marine animal I would like to discuss about, for it I decided to pick the animal "Sperm whale". I've gathered data to create it through research and articles. My slides are about what I researched and found out in the articles, why we celebrate Sea Week every year, 10 facts about my sea creature (in which I've only managed to have 6), what my sea creature eats, and lastly, the predators of my sea creature. Here's my presentation:

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Hannah,
    Sea week is a really great time to think about our planet and the environment.
    Sperm whales are majestic creatures and we need to make sure they can live in the oceans safely.
    One thing I would like you to change are the images on your title slide. If this is about sperm whales then maybe images of sperm whales should be on there rather than a dolphin and a blue whale. If you edit your slides then the blog post will update automagically.
    rom Mrs Torrie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Morena Mrs. Torrie,
      I can agree, Sea Week is also one of my favourite events. Thank you for the suggestion, next time I will add media that relates to my topic, I was only given permission to use specific gifs provided by the teacher, so apologies, if I can, I will make sure my photos are relevant.

      Ma te wa,
      Hannah

      Delete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.