Wednesday 17 March 2021

Facts You Need To Know About St. Patrick's Day!

 Happy Saint Patrick's Day everyone! Today for our reading task in honor of the feast day of St. Patrick we created our own poster informing astonishing facts that you will need to know about the sacred St. Patrick and his feast day. We read an article informing us of what we need to know about the special day, I took notes and thoughts of designs I could do to make an eye-catching poster. Though since the facts I collected reading through the article wasn't enough I decided to research and learn more about the feast day and saint. The acceptable amount we could do was 5-8 but I decided to end the reasearch soon enough and had about 6 facts which fitted in the poster perfectly. I picked suitable colours which were dark mint and light green, and decorated the rest.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.