Thursday 4 March 2021

My Astonishing Superhero Me Google Drawing!

Good Morning/Afternoon! Today for Inquiry each of us students created our own version of us as superheroes, this topic is relevant from learning about "What does a Great Learner do?" in our class. To create the superheroes, first off we had to create our own superheroes by taking a image of us doing a superhero flying pose lying down in a long black cloth. Cropping, editing and adding superhero clothes using Google Drawings, making the background fully black, printing and cutting. We also added speech bubbles, by writing our "learning powers", colouring and decorating the speech bubble, and cutting it. Though I don't have a photo of the speech bubble and printed copy of the superhero, I have the Google Drawing of it. Here's what I made, the theme of the superhero is water super powers (I added a sidekick which is a Killer Whale).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.