Friday 1 October 2021

Is Mr. Wolf Guilty?

Hello! 2 weeks ago for Reading we have been learning about how to talk about perspectives! We have been learning about this for our speeches which we did last week and our writing piece that we made from the other week!

So for our writing/reading activity we read a couple of Little Red Riding Hood books on Epic! We then wrote three reasons as to why Mr. Wolf, who is one of the characters in the story, guilty or not. Here's my slides! 

This activity was very fun! I loved designing my background and customizing my slides to make it nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.