Friday 1 October 2021

How To Draw 3D Shapes!

Hello! For Maths we have been learning about the names of the geometry shapes and what they look like!


For our task we drew different shapes on paper, I learnt how to draw most of the shapes from a youtube tutorial provided in our class learning hub. To make it 3D I made sure to properly shade the colours to make it look 3-Dimensional! Here's a photo of my art.


This activity was very fun! I did have trouble shading my shapes since I pressed too hard, though I finally figured out how to make my shading look even better!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.