Thursday 2 September 2021

Saint Lorenzo of Manila

Hello! On Monday for R.E we were researching the life of a saint. The saint I decided to research was Saint Lorenzo Ruiz.

For what I had to do for this task I created a set of slides and wrote my answers to different questions asking about the life of the saint I picked to research about. Here's my slides:



This activity was amazing! It taught me a lot about things I didn't know! Do you know how people like these saints become one? Let me know in the comments!

2 comments:

  1. Morena Hannah,

    I really admire the presentation of your slides and the information that you have shared about Saint Lorenzo Ruiz. I thought some of the facts and information was really interesting. Next time you could try and find some paintings of your saint to add to your slides. Had you heard of Lorenzo Ruiz before researching about him?

    Ngā mihi,
    Miss Hickling

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Miss Hickling!
      Thank you, I really put some thought into how I would present my slides! I have heard of Saint Lorenzo before in my old school in the Philippines, we learnt about him and many other Filipino saints for R.E lessons.

      Delete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.