Tuesday 7 September 2021

Cats VS Dogs!

Hello! For yesterday's Reading we were learning how to apply prior knowledge and opinions! Our topic was about debating which pet is better, cats or dogs!

We researched and read a few videos and a text, next adding our knowledge to a chart, with our opinions and thoughts on which pet is better, some chose dogs and some chose cats. I decided to choose cats! I put a lot of research on my chart to hopefully convince people that cats are a better pet!



It was a very tough decision on which side to pick! Which pet would you pick? Comment your answers! I would love to see them!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.