Monday 13 September 2021

Saint Joseph, Patron of the Universal Church

Hello! For R.E, we were finding facts and information about our House saint. In our school, students are put in a house, the houses are St. Joseph Red House, St. Francis Green House, St. Mary Mackillop Blue House, and St. Vincent Yellow House, my house color is Red house.


For our task we drew our house saint using Google Drawings, added facts and information from our research about the saint. Here's my Google Drawing!


I found this activity very fun! I did find using shapes and lines very difficult though. What do you know about Saint Joseph? Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.