Thursday 3 September 2020

The Cats VS Dogs Debate!

 Today for Reading, my reading group was learning about "Applying our prior knowledge and opinions to a text". This also connects to what my class has been learning about, "Persuasive Writing" applying our opinions will help us very well with our writing. As you can see here in the slide I have added 3 reasons why Cats are better than Dogs and why it is better than the opposing one. 

I had a lot of inspiration and fun customising and writing in this slide, I didn't find anything much hard while creating the slide. 


4 comments:

  1. Dear Hannah,
    I am impressed with your explanation of what you were learning and why.
    Ma te wa
    Mrs Aperahama

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Hannah

    I like how you write 3 reasons about cats

    I think that is awesome

    Maybe next time you could you can change your writing

    Ma te wa

    Aimie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Hannah,

    I like how you had a catchy title.

    I think that you have out done this.

    Maybe next time you could YOU SHOULD CHOOSE DOGS!!

    Ma te wa

    Seddon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kia ora. My name is Helena and I attend Mangapapa school in Gisborne, Tairāwhiti.
    Hi Hannah, I totally agree with you! I have a cat at home and her name is Jen, she is really old now, about 11 years old in human years. What I did not know about cats before was that they can make up to 200 different meow sounds! Fascinating! When you talk abot how crickets, cockroaches and flies can’t stand a chance against cats, I am wondering about Fleas?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.