Wednesday 2 September 2020

My Excellent Blog Exploration!

Today for Cybersmart, my class was exploring on different blogs from different schools and recording it in a slide diagram where we record their Year level, School, Information from their "About me" profile. We also recorded their pageviews, numbers of countries that visitors were from, and lastly their posts from last year, 2019. We also did the similar thing for our own blogs. 

Next we read from these blogs and listed anything we could include in our blogs, we did also list how we could get more people to visit our blog page. 

I did find some things tricky while listing information, but it was mostly fun since I got to know more about these students and about their hobbies and their favourite sports and food.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.