Tuesday 15 September 2020

My Google Drawing Māori Glossary

 Today for reading my class was creating a Māori Glossary using the words from a Kahoot individual quiz we did earlier, I learnt lots of new Māori words like the word "Aihikirīmi" meant "Ice Cream". To create the glossary we needed 5-8 words in Māori that we could recall from the 2 quizzes we did, then type it in English translation.

The part I liked the most was customizing everything in the google drawing, The google drawing was pretty bland but next time I would make it more colourful and bright. Even though I only had five words I could probably add more next time. 

3 comments:

  1. Kia ora. My name is Helena and I attend Mangapapa school in Gisborne, Tairāwhiti.
    Hi Hannah, I really like your pictures showing what the word is, And that taught me another couple words in Maori as well, it was really helpful. Maybe next time you could add some more colourto it, and your background colour could a colour that you don't have anywhere else.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Hannah. My name is Georgia and I attend Mangapapa School in Gisborne, Tairāwhiti. I really enjoyed learning a bit more maori. Did you draw everything on post (besides the writing)? I never actually knew that Putiputi was flower in maori.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi my name is Max.I go to Waitohu school in Otaki.

    I like the flower you put on your blog post.
    I think you need to add more Maori words.
    Are you learning more Maori words?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.