Friday 16 April 2021

My Horouta Waka Animation You Need to See!

For Week 8, each of us in our class created an animation on Google slides on how the Horouta Waka and the people aboard ventured from Hawaiki to Aotearoa, this took me lots of time. And to make it, I watched a video and read a story on slides about the histoy of the first people who came to New Zealand way, WAY before the 1900's. 

Hawaiki was a place where Polynesians originally came from before they scattered across Polynesia. It was believed that the Maori people originally came from this place. They discovered a ton of materials here in New Zealand used to this day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.