Wednesday 10 June 2020

What I Learned About Energy

My class was learnt all about electricity, how it works, and how it is processed. We discussed about electricity and how it goes into our homes, We had a look in this lesson about how electricity is created. 

I created a google slide explaining what energy is, I also explained bout global warming and non- renewable/renewable energy and what it contains. 

When I was designing the slides I had to think about the colour and fonts I would use for this slide. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.