Wednesday 10 June 2020

About Me Cybersmart

Hello my name is Hannah, I am a year 5 in St. Mary's School, Gisborne. I live with my parents here in New Zealand, I am Filipino. I have a pet cat named Ginger.

I have 5 friends here in school, I’m good at digital drawing and playing the piano. I enjoy playing netball and badminton, and spending time with my cat. I like Science, P.E, Art, and Reading. My goal for this year is to improve at Art and Science, my challenge for this year is to get better at Netball, Badminton and at playing the piano.

I’m looking forward to new learning and new sports we will learn for this year. My personal achievements are my sports and learning certificates. My parents, family, and friends inspire me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.