Wednesday 24 February 2021

Treaty of Waitangi facts you need to know!

Hello! For Reading we listed a few facts about the Treaty of Waitangi, we were to read/watch a few videos and articles to learn more about the stories and people, we were to learn about the Treaty and it history because of an event that were to happen in the 6th of February, which was Waitangi Day. I actually learnt alot more than before about the history of this famous event. My digital learning object shows I have written in 6 facts about the Treaty of Waitangi. I found it enjoying to customize and edit the fonts and colours, though I did find it challenging to find a few of the facts. Next time I would wish to add more facts and detail to the slide, here's a few of my currently written facts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.