Tuesday 8 December 2020

My T4 Goal Reflections

Today for Inquiry we have created our "Term 4 Goal Reflections" and our new goals for the coming year. Here as you can see in the top left box we have our favourite highlights of our learning for this year, and in the top right what we are mostly proud of achieving this year. And in the bottom left a 2021 goal for myself and a photo of ourselves in the bottom right. 

We also did these goal reflections last term and other terms awhile back, though looking back at it I had different highlights and goals.. Here's my Term 4 Goal Reflection :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.