Wednesday 12 June 2019

Profile

Hi my name is Hannah. I study at St Mary’s. I am in year 5. I live in Gisborne, New Zealand. My culture is Filipino.

I love doing fitness and science. I am good at archery and swimming. I love spending time with my family. My challenges are to swim as far as 1 kilometre and to ride a bike around Nelson Park. I'm looking forward to achieving my dreams this year.

The people that inspire me is my family. I am looking forward for more challenges. My personal achievements are all my trophies and certificates that I  won in my old school.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Hannah, I really enjoyed reading about your goals for this year, they sound quite challenging. I really enjoy swimming and water sport too! I have some medals and trophies for barefoot waterskiing. How are your goals going? Have you tried biking around Nelson park yet? How far did you get?

    Ka pai,
    From Miss Hickling

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.